Friday, April 2

Sometimes it's fun to be a sociopath.

I decided to play a bit of a (late) April Fool's Day joke on my boss. Since I had to go on a quick job that my boss convinced me that only I could do, I missed my initial flight to Germany, a month ago, to go get a couple new magazines. So, since I've been shifted around to "off duty," I'm blogging from Germany--which means that I'm not currently in the office, putting the new contract filing system I came up with into place.

I figured, since the spare magazines for the new Walther I picked up, are all still in Germany, and I need at least one (though two more would be better), I'd just go get my own, rather than wait, like my boss suggested.

As I said, I have noticed one thing I don't like about the gun. The P22 is a royal cunt to put back together after cleaning--you have to seat the guide rod and spring, and slip the cleaning rod through the hole on the front of the slide, through the spring, and maneuver the slide back onto the frame, compressing the spring as you go.

The PK380 is worse. First of all, you have to use the special key that locks the trigger to unlock the takedown lever. And turn it farther than 90 degrees counterclockwise. And jigger with it to get it to work. Then, and only then, can you remove the slide, which takes barrel, guide rod, spring, and all with it. Then, to get the barrel out to clean, you have to remove the guide rod and spring. Which is not just a royal cunt to put back, but a sloppily fucked royal cunt. The lovely little bitch spit the spring across the room, twice. I'm going to have to try this guy's solution (number 9 down on the forum) when I get back home.

And if my boss complains about my little jaunt here, I'm just going to point out that little clause in my contract that says that my job is Certified Public Assassin, not secretary, even if that is my most common cover. And maybe make a bit of noise about going freelance.

No comments:

Post a Comment